The Connective Parenting Conference
The idea for the conferences came about from a frustration that in order to meet different professionals you needed to attend a lot of different events. As a parent that’s not always practical and sometimes you don’t really know who you want to see.
From that idea the conference was born.
We are very excited to be bringing you the conference online on 7th and 8th May 2021.
Being online means we can make it even bigger and better.
You’ll be able to attend all 10 workshops, as we’re running over 2 days, and will have access to replays for a limited period.
You’ll also get to meet others in the special conference facebook group.
How does the day work?
The conference is a one day event.
Designed for all parents and carers to give you access to a range of different workshops on one day, in one place.
- There are a wide variety of workshops at each conference.
- You book your choice of workshops when you book your tickets, on a first come first served basis.
- The aim is to meet the needs of different parents. Not all workshops will be relevant for everyone.
- All the workshop leaders are experts in their field.
- You can talk to the workshop leaders during the breaks, so if you can’t get to their session you can still talk to them.
- The numbers in each workshop are kept quite small, to allow for some individual support.
- The workshops are all interactive.
Who’s the day for?
- It’s for all parents and carers.
- Grandparents, family members and those working with children and families are also welcome to attend.
- If you want to support your child with their development this is the day for you.
- It’s not just for those dealing with challenging behaviours, but for anyone wanting to build a connected relationship with their children.
- Some of the workshops are aimed at children of specific ages, others are for all children.
- Refreshments throughout the day and a lovely lunch.
- The chance to meet other parents and carers experiencing similar issues.
- A child free day so you have time for you.
- There are plenty of opportunities to talk to other parents and the workshop leaders between the sessions.
- The venues all always easy to access.