The Connective Parenting Conference
The idea for the conferences came about from a frustration that in order to meet different professionals you needed to attend a lot of different events. As a parent that’s not always practical and sometimes you don’t really know who you want to see.
From that idea the conference was born.
The Connective Parenting Conference takes place 3 times a year in different parts of the country.
29th February 2020
27th June 2020
North of England
How does the day work?
The conference is a one day event.
Designed for all parents and carers to give you access to a range of different workshops on one day, in one place.
- There are a wide variety of workshops at each conference.
- You book your choice of workshops when you book your tickets, on a first come first served basis.
- The aim is to meet the needs of different parents. Not all workshops will be relevant for everyone.
- All the workshop leaders are experts in their field.
- You can talk to the workshop leaders during the breaks, so if you can’t get to their session you can still talk to them.
- The numbers in each workshop are kept quite small, to allow for some individual support.
- The workshops are all interactive.
Who’s the day for?
- It’s for all parents and carers.
- Grandparents, family members and those working with children and families are also welcome to attend.
- If you want to support your child with their development this is the day for you.
- It’s not just for those dealing with challenging behaviours, but for anyone wanting to build a connected relationship with their children.
- Some of the workshops are aimed at children of specific ages, others are for all children.
- Refreshments throughout the day and a lovely lunch.
- The chance to meet other parents and carers experiencing similar issues.
- A child free day so you have time for you.
- There are plenty of opportunities to talk to other parents and the workshop leaders between the sessions.
- The venues all always easy to access.